- Expiry Date: 09 August 2021
Design, perform, and interpret RT-qPCR/PCR and other experiments, with moderate supervision, to support analytical development objectives as part of a Analytical Development team. Ensure smooth day-to-day operation of the analytical laboratory.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
1. Experience with the following methodologies: Next-Generation sequencing (NGS) library preparation, PCR, RT-qPCR, Copy Number Variant (CNV) RT-qPCR, PCR primer design, and DNA/RNA extraction.
2. Document/review laboratory work using laboratory notebooks that is detailed, accurate, timely, and in compliance with Good Lab Practices/Good Documentation Practices requirements
3. With moderate supervision, design and execute analytical experiments of moderate complexity
4. Present experimental results in Power-point using data-driven approaches
5. Perform data analysis and summarize and report experimental results
6. Provide analytical support for process development and characterization groups
7. Interact with QC and Process Development teams to advance analytical projects.
8. GMP and/or analytical method development and qualification experience preferred.
9. Ensure proper operation and perform routine maintenance of all laboratory equipment
10. Train new members of the department in NPCR techniques and instrumentation.
11. Maintain a safe workplace in accordance with company and OSHA policies/procedures
B.S.in Molecular & Cellular Biology or related discipline with 1 - 4 years of relevant industry experience, or Masters or Ph.D in molecular or microbiology.
Experience working in a regulated environment would be advantageous
Must have excellent organization skills and ability to handle multiple tasks
Highly motivated, willingness to acquire new skills and ability to work with minimal supervision
Must have strong scientific knowledge appropriate for analytical development work
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
About ASK: ASK Consulting is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Consulting connects people with amazing opportunities
ASK Consulting is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all associates.