- Expiry Date: 09 August 2021
· Identifies system or application needs.
· Conducts analysis of current business practices, user needs and work flow processes.
· Documents the current as is & to be business processes.
· Performs analysis and makes recommendations.
· Investigates alternative solutions including feasibility studies using results from reports, metrics, and evaluations.
· Uses data to identify trends, patterns and opportunities for business improvements.
· Cross trains staff and/or end-users as needed.
· Drafts job aids and communications for staff, vendors, and/or stakeholders, follows test and pilot plans, and provides post go-live support as needed.
· Engages users in analysis and evaluation of functional models and prototypes; identify dependencies.
· Quick learning ability, attention to detail and knowledge of PeopleSoft Payroll, Kronos Timekeeping System, Payroll Policies and Procedures, Accounts Payable and state and local tax laws.
· Ability to display strong analysis and problem-solving capabilities; attention to detail; utilize word processing and spreadsheet programs; utilize Query Reporting; display excellent communication skills; and display the ability to handle multiple tasks with limited supervision.
· Knowledge of following modules within Kronos: workforce management, payroll tracking, workforce analytics, and integrates Workforce Integration Manager (WIM)
· Understanding of data management concepts including data integration, quality, governance, and architecture.
· Comfortable working with groups, as well as sensitive to individual, group, and organizational dynamics
· High School Diploma or GED- Required
· 5 Years- payroll, timekeeping, or financial disbursements experience- Required
About ASK: ASK Consulting is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Consulting connects people with amazing opportunities
ASK Consulting is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all associates.