- Expiry Date: 09 August 2021
JOB DESCRIPTION – EUC Manager:
· Accountable for managing EUT Teams and escalation point for three service towers - ServiceDesk, Onsite support DSS and RDS.
· Responsible to ensure compliance of ITSM processes enabling these towers such as Problem management, Service Improvements, Resource management etc.
· Managing and exceed Customer expectations and deliver contractual obligations
· Conducting periodic reviews with the customer and HCL management, and providing relevant reports
· Directly managing Tower leads, and ensuring their professional development and their compliance with all requirements and policies (Client and internal);
· Accountable in ensuring all the key enterprise wide initiatives compliance
· Accountable and responsible for ensuring SLA performance targets are met
· Conducting perception and customer satisfaction surveys, and ensuring performance on CSAT targets set by management
· Creates and maintains a culture of continuous Service improvement, accountable for delivering value added projects as strategic and tactical objectives.
· 12+ years of overall IT-related experience required, with at least 5 years in managing Global Customers
· 5+ years of managerial experience
· 5+ years of working in IT operations with SLAs, ticketing tools and ITIL methodology
· Expected to have an in-depth understanding of technology, best practices and real-life processes behind End User Computing (desktops and all related centralized solutions).
· Prior understanding of remote infrastructure management and concepts around remote management of IT systems;
· Demonstrated global cultural awareness is required;
· Demonstrated matrix-management skills required;
· Experience in managing a virtual team required; Flexibility with respect of time - client deliverables must 100% be met with a Can do attitude
About ASK: ASK Consulting is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Consulting connects people with amazing opportunities
ASK Consulting is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all associates.