- Expiry Date: 02 October 2023
"All candidates must be directly contracted by ASK Consulting on their payroll and cannot be subcontracted. We are unable to provide sponsorship at this moment".
Job Title: Coordinator Drug & Alcohol Program
Location: Fort Worth TX
Duration: 03 months
Pay Rate: $18-$19 an hour on W2
This person’s primary responsibilities will include coordinating pre-employment compliance with Department of Transportation (DOT) and Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) regulations for records check paperwork and drug testing. The position will require someone with a strong aptitude for organization and attention to detail.
The position will entail reviewing paperwork for accuracy and coordinating corrections. Additional responsibilities include data entry and update for tracking each candidate's status; contacting previous employers to complete records request; and as necessary researching the correct contact information for the previous employers. Upon receiving responses, match the paperwork to the original request, update the status, and file the candidate packet.
The person in this position will also be trained to administer drug test collections. You will be provided training that meets DOT federal standards to become a qualified tester. This role may require you to conduct same-gender observed drug collections.
• High School diploma or GED
• Ability to provide good Customer Service
• Ability to complete Data Entry
• Ability to complete Filing/Scanning/Faxing
• Ability to have a positive attitude
• Ability to be detail-oriented
• Must be honest and have integrity
• Ability to have self-motivation and discipline
• Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
• Ability to be reliable
• Ability to have multi-tasking abilities
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to flex and change directions easily
• Experience alphabetizing, matching, and filing complex systems
• Experience working with data entry, Microsoft Excel or other like - programs
• Airline experience
About ASK: ASK Consulting is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Consulting connects people with amazing opportunities.
ASK Consulting is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all associates.